Do you have any health situations that puzzle or perplex you? Would you like to see a substantial change? When you’re working with a physical issue, it’s good to contact a health practitioner, but it’s also advisable to look inside. If you have a few guidelines for doing that, you may find that your health situation is a teacher or a guidepost for you. It tells you about how you’re living your life and what you might need to do to transform things and move forward. This is a complex issue and involves genetics, emotional and mindbody issues, taking too much in, not letting enough out, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and more – and it is still of great value to look inside and see what your health issue wants to tell you. Here are a few guidelines.
- Pay close attention to how this health issue is manifesting in your body and mind. You may not have seen or felt all the details. If you have something that itches, for example, see if you can find out where it may have begun. If there’s a pain in your knee, see if it might have had its origins elsewhere.
- Close your eyes, and see if this situation would like to speak to you. If it could talk, what would it say to you?
- While your eyes are closed, see if there are any emotions connected with this issue. If you itch, for example, see if there’s redness on your skin. See if there are any feelings associated with redness or itching or irritation in your life.
- Remember when you first noticed the issue. What were you doing and feeling? Is this in any way connected with your issue?
- Ask yourself, “What is this here to teach me?” See if it’s possible to really get the learning experience this time.
- See if you can entertain the possibility of healing and transforming your issues, and ask what healing might be good for you. Even if you’ve already done a great deal of healing, look inside and see if there’s anything more you can do.
- Imagine yourself as you’d like to be.
Would you like to learn more about healing, life transformation, amd inner growth? Check out our ebook (see the right column), get our newsletter, and keep in touch.